Our 12,000 sq. ft. Indoor Waterpark features a splash zone, swimming lanes, “beach entry,” and a deep end. We also have a large outdoor pool with a poolside deck, chairs, and a shade tent!
Aquatics Center Features
- A 12,000 square-foot indoor waterpark
- Separate indoor pools for swim lessons or water aerobics and another for swimming laps (times vary – see schedule)
- Recreational indoor splash pool with a graduated “beach entry” for easy access by even the smallest child; also for members who cannot use stairs
- Interactive Spray Park
- Relaxing “current channel” – You may walk against the current for exercise!
- Indoor lap pool with 4 lanes
- Indoor whirlpool spa
- Outdoor pool with a diving board and surrounding deck
Outdoor infant/toddler splash pool
- Pool and shower towels are available in the locker rooms
Please Note: No outside inflatables devices are permitted in our aquatics center.
Swim School at the J
Our youth aquatics program is designed to teach personal water safety, stroke development, water sports and games, and personal growth skills to children.
Aquatics Group Exercise
Get in the water to workout! The J offers FREE aquatics group exercise classes with your membership. Classes are taught by highly-qualified instructors who motivate participants to reach their fitness goals.
Aquatics Personal Training
Aquatics Personal Training helps you meet your fitness goals through low-impact, joint-friendly workouts. Our certified personal trainers will provide you with results-based training consultations and guided workouts based on your individual needs.
Aquatics Presenting Sponsor:
Mayerson JCC Aquatics are proudly sponsored by Scene75 Entertainment
Mayerson JCC Aquatics are proudly sponsored by Dr. Jacob Stadiem and Northeast Orthodontic Specialists.
Mayerson JCC Aquatics are proudly sponsored by AgeWell Cincinnati.