Choose any combination of up to two meals per day from the following programs:
- J Café Super Senior Meal Deal
- To Go Meals
- Congregate Meals
We also offer a meal delivery service for homebound senior adults through our Meals on Wheels program.
Our Super Senior Meal Deal, for adults age 60 & Better, offers a variety of tasty options from the J Café at a special discounted rate. Adults can register for the program at the J Café and then enjoy two meal deals every day for only $4 per meal (suggested donation). Additional purchases will be charged at full menu price.
Please note: The Super Senior Meal Deal menu has been approved by a dietitian. Due to the nature of the program, no substitutions may be made.
Milk, hot coffee, tea, or iced tea is available with each meal.
- Deli Cold Cut Sandwich: Half a sandwich served with lettuce and tomato, served with a side salad and a small cookie. Due to kosher regulations, milk is not available with this meal.
- Half Sandwich & Soup: Choice of either tuna salad or egg salad on toasted whole wheat bread with lettuce and tomato, served with choice of soup and a small cookie.
- Bagel & Lox: Smoked salmon on toasted plain bagel with cream cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions, served with choice of whole fruit.
- Veggie Burger: Veggie patty on whole wheat pita with lettuce, tomato, and American cheese, served with choice of whole fruit.
- Flatbread Pizza: Pizza sauce, edam cheese, tomatoes, green pepper, and mushrooms, served with choice of whole fruit.
- J Café Melt: Portobello melt on whole wheat bread with roasted red pepper dressing and mozzarella cheese, served with a side salad and a cookie.
Through our To-Go Meals program, adult members 60 & Better can order the same kosher meal from our Congregate Meal menu and pick it up to enjoy at home. Our menu features a variety of tasty, healthy options. Click on this month’s Congregate Meal menu below.
To-Go Meals are now available for most holiday lunches as well!
To-Go Meals are offered for $4 per meal.
To order a To-Go Meal, contact our Meals on Wheels Coordinator at: 513.792.5667 prior to or by 8am the day of the meal.
To-Go Meals are made possible through a generous grant from Jo Levine.
This daily lunch group for adults 60 & Better meets at noon, Monday through Friday in the Amberley Room Gallery.
Congregate Meals are offered for a $3 suggested donation per person over age 60 and $10 for friends and family under age 60.
Each day, our menu features a variety of tasty, healthy meal options.