- To reserve your time & day in Group Ex, J Play, and our Aquatics Center, click here.
- J Cafe: Effective January 15, 2021, the J Cafe will be temporarily closed due to reallocating staff to other Food Service needs. Check back regularly for updates.
- 60 & Better Center: The 60 & Better Center has been closed by a mandate from the governor and we are not permitted to re-open until that mandate has been lifted. This includes all in-person senior programming, hot kosher lunch, and to-go meals, along with transportation. We will let you know as soon as we hear more information.
- Stay connected, active, and engaged with our At Home Resources page. It will be updated regularly – so keep checking back!
- Our COVID-19 HOTLINE is now ready for use across our entire Jewish community. THIS ONE NUMBER gives callers access to: emergency food support, counseling, job services, home care for older adults, general information, and more. The hotline is being managed by Jewish Family Service and all information will be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. While we may not be able to solve every need in the community, we are deeply committed to doing our best. Please call us if you or a loved one has a need—great or small—or could simply benefit from a friendly conversation. Call 513-766-3333 or fill out the form here.