Stay connected, active, and engaged with our At Home Resources page. It will be updated regularly – so keep checking back!
Our COVID-19 HOTLINE is now ready for use across our entire Jewish community. THIS ONE NUMBER gives callers access to: emergency food support, counseling, job services, home care for older adults, general information, and more. The hotline is being managed by Jewish Family Service and all information will be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. While we may not be able to solve for every need in the community, we are deeply committed to doing our best. Please call us if you or a loved one has a need—great or small—or could simply benefit from a friendly conversation. Call 513-766-3333 or fill out the form here.
In addition, the following events are canceled or adjusted:
April 3 – April 30:
- The following 60 & Better programming is canceled: I-Help Club, Transportation, Dining, Fit for Life, Torah Treasures, Active Minds, Matter of Balance, Lecture Series, Rummikub, Yoga for Seniors, Chess & Scrabble Club, Wii Bowling, Tai Chi, Documentary Film Series, Multimedia Art – Open Studio, Issues of the Day, Bridge/Mah Jongg Groups, Think Tank, and Friday Flicks.
- All March Spring Break Camps are canceled.
- Stretch & Strengthen, Dance Fit with Weights, and Israeli Dance are canceled.
- Girls on the Run programs and practices are canceled.
- All BBYO Chapter meetings are canceled until further notice.
- Fitness & Friends, Adapted Total Body Workout, Adapted Basketball, and Adapted Zumba are canceled.
- Men’s Basketball League is canceled.
- After Crew is closed.
March 16 – May 4:
- The Independent Living Skills for Adults series is canceled (Postponed TBD).
- 60 & Better Passover Seder is canceled.
- PJ Library Let’s Make a Mess is canceled.
April 19 – May 3:
- The 2020 Cincinnati March of the Living trip is canceled.
May 5 – 8:
- Historic Grand Hotel Trip Mackinac Island, Michigan is canceled.