Why the Mayerson JCC?
We are the heart of the Cincinnati Jewish community.
We are about connecting families and building Jewish identity. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for the youngest members of our community to learn and grow. Our inspiring programming helps expand the minds of adults and seniors with many opportunities to improve their health and connect with others in the Jewish community. The Mayerson JCC welcomes everyone. We embrace people with special needs and everyone is invited to attend our programs.
Jewish values and heritage are the foundation of all we do for the over 27,000 people who enter our building each month. We:
- Foster friendships, promote wellness and help build Jewish identity among people ages 1 month to 101 years
- We enrich lives and serve as a place of belonging, where one can build lifelong relationships and create enduring family memories
- We embrace diversity and allow anyone to engage with and enter into our Jewish Community Neighborhood
- We provide many low cost and free arts and social programs making them accessible to everyone
- We provide scholarships and funding to our membership, preschool and camp, as well as provide Meals on Wheels and senior socialization programs
Please join us! Contact us now to learn more