Race in America: What We As Jews Need to Know
Monthly throughout 2021
7:30 – 9pm | Virtual
FREE with RSVP
Enjoy a new educational series featuring monthly speakers. Zoom links will be given upon registration. For questions, contact Sandy Kaltman at firstname.lastname@example.org.RSVP
- April 15: Racism & Poverty – How did we get here and how can it change? With T. Wise.
- May 13: School-to-prison Pipeline: Systemic Racism in education, prisons, and policing. With T. Wise.
- June 10: History of Black/Jewish Relations, Part 1. With Dr. Allison Schottenstein.
- July 15: History of Black/Jewish Relations, Part 2. With Dr. Allison Schottenstein.
- August 12: The Criminal Justice System and Race.
- September 9: Health Care, Health Care Outcomes and Race. With Anthereca Lane, MD.
- October 14: LGBTQ and Race.
- November 11: Gerrymandering/Voter Suppression and Race.
Presented in partnership with Adath Israel.