Race in America: What We As Jews Need to Know
Monthly throughout 2021
7:30 – 9pm | Virtual
FREE with RSVP
Enjoy a new educational series featuring monthly speakers. You can feel free to join for any or all of the virtual events below. Zoom links will be given upon registration. For questions, contact Sandy Kaltman at email@example.com.Register
- April 15: Racism & Poverty – How did we get here and how can it change? With T. Wise.
- May 13: School-to-prison Pipeline: Systemic Racism in education, prisons, and policing. With T. Wise.
- June 10: History of Black/Jewish Relations, Part 1. With Dr. Allison Schottenstein.
- July 15: History of Black/Jewish Relations, Part 2. With Dr. Allison Schottenstein.
- August 12: The Criminal Justice System and Race.
- September 9: Health Care, Health Care Outcomes and Race. With Anthereca Lane, MD.
- October 14: LGBTQ and Race.
- November 11: Gerrymandering/Voter Suppression and Race.
Presented in partnership with Adath Israel.