Traditional Personal Training
Traditional Personal Training will give you a guided workout based on your individualized exercise needs. Our certified personal trainers will provide you with:
- Results-based training consultations
- Fitness and/or health assessments appropriate for your needs and goals
- A program based around a variety of exercises including core, resistance, flexibility, and cardiovascular training
We offer various Traditional Personal Training sessions:
- Private One-on-One Training (one-hour sessions): This is a traditional, full hour of individualized personal training during each session.
- Express One-on-One (30-minute sessions): This program is designed for those with a tight schedule, looking for a more concentrated workout. You’ll receive a comprehensive workout, in a shorter period of time.
- Partner Training (two people, one-hour sessions): Are you looking for the opportunity to train with a friend? Partner training is a great way to increase your commitment to a fitness regimen!
- Group Training (three to six people, one-hour sessions): This is a great way to involve your friends, family, and coworkers to get the boost you need to exercise together.
Want to learn more about Personal Training? Fill out this form and a Personal Trainer will contact you shortly.