Weekly Crafts and Activities
- Lots of colored sprinkles
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
For the filling:
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (keep very chilled until ready to use)
- Pinch of salt
For the frosting:
- 2 cups powdered sugar (look for special kosher-for-passover powdered sugar)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Place white chocolate in a glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring well in between, until smooth. Spread a few Tbsp on 3 pieces of matzah. Set aside.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar together using a hand mixer. Add vanilla and mix. Take chilled heavy cream and stream in to cream cheese mixture while beating on high. Beat until doubled in size but not too stiff.
- Pipe or spread the filling on first layer of white chocolate covered matzah. Top with second piece of white chocolate covered matzah and add more filling. Repeat a third time and then top with plain matzah.
- Place in fridge overnight.
- Remove matzah cake from fridge and flip over (you will notice that the matzah has started curl a bit overnight).
- To make the frosting, whisk together powdered sugar, lemon juice, and milk. If it looks too thick, add a touch more milk.
- Pour frosting over the top of cake. Allow to sit another 1-2 hours.
- Top with sprinkles.